Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Piece(s) of the Week

Well, it's been awhile! (I think I say that every time I blog) Jason & I have been pondering this idea for awhile now & since it's coming close to "the end"of the season I decided to just go for it and introduce our {Piece(s) of the Week} post. We love our inventory and I know you do too, so we'd like to show you how to use some pieces, give you some ideas and hopefully inspire you! I'm not going to lie, this is also a really good excuse for me to play once a week and get some creativity out.. it's kind of hard to be creative while carrying 100 lb. tables around. 

I love Fall but unfortunately I feel like I miss out on it every year. This week I took a little bit of Fall and a little bit of Halloween and got inspired! Enjoy!  





PIECES USED: 
Chippy White Picnic Table3 Black Chairs, 1 Amber , Glasses
*please inquire about the glass plates & silverware_limited quantities available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment