Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fabric Chandeliers. . a little DIY project

My Inspiration: During the winter I wanted to make "snowflakes" for my front window so I strung individual pieces of fabric on thread (by bunching them) and just attached them across the window_simple. I finally took them down this past weekend (oops) and I just bunched them together and hung them up quick to get them out of the way and I thought they looked kinda cool bunched together. . like a chandelier. . .



So then I decided to make some more by using old curtains, pillow cases and some crocheted lace. The colors work really nicely with an upcoming wedding I have and I'd love to decorate the lounge area with these hanging above. . or maybe Anthropologie will want to borrow them for their store??? hah





1 comment: